“Stop the work” – Shatta Wale goes mad at road constructors for failing to construct road he had paid GH¢4M for on time (Video).
Videos making rounds on social media earlier today paint a definite picture of an enraged Shatta Wale who was expressing frustration at some road constructors.
Check Also Wendy Shay – Tender Love ft. KiDi
Apparently, it has emerged that the “Dancehall King” was reacting with fury to the inability of these road constructors to fulfil their part of the agreement to construct a road he has paid for on time.
According to reports, Shatta Wale had paid for a section of a road from Adjiriganor near to his Shatta Movement Secretariat near East Legon.
He was heard saying he had paid GH¢4 million for the road before he left for the states with the assurance that he would return to meet the road done, finished and delivered.
Well, no sooner had he return to meet the road undone than he erupted with fury ordering the constructors to leave the site. Shatta Wale was very mad at the apparent lackadaisical attitude of the contractor on site and jabbed him for not delivering the work on time.
He asked for works on the road to be halted immediately.
Check Out Video Below:
Follow us on WhatsApp Follow us on WhatsApp
- Impressive Photos: Hajia Bintu takes her bortos to the beach, dishes out heavy inspiration.
- Shatta Wale – Blackboard (Samini Diss)
- Shatta Wale – Blow Up ft. SkilliBeng
- Shatta Wale – Full Package (Prod. By Chensee Beatz)
- Stonebwoy And Shatta Wale ‘Eat Together’ For The First Time (Video).
- Shatta Wale – Kill’Em (Prod. By Gigz)
- Shatta Wale Disses Stonebwoy Again! (Screenshot)
- Shatta Wale – Dealer
- You Can Chop Me For Free – Moesha Boduong Tells Shatta Wale (Video).
- Shatta Wale – Your Life